All 12 art Reviews

Icicle Icicle

Beautiful girl... Very appealing piece of art. XD

ProtoMan ProtoMan

I have enjoyed sir.... I fuggin love this style. You captured it well.

Giga Bowser Giga Bowser

Kickass.

J-Nelson responds:

Glad you enjoy it. i always thought Giga Bowser had a cool design.

Open your present Open your present

You do NOT hand someone scissors that way, silly well drawn busty girl who is wearing just the right amount of clothes.

Shark-girl Spec Shark-girl Spec

Wow, I really like everything I'm seeing here. Looks awesome.

Happy Winter Solstice Happy Winter Solstice

he he, nice.

DeliciousOrange responds:

thank you.

Teehee Teehee

She's got like arms and legs, and even a waist. and poofeh hair too. 's pretty guu.

Screwits responds:

;))

Catbug Catbug

It has been made.

Peacock! Peacock!

Reach for the stars! Nicely done.

SUM GIRLS SUM GIRLS

I really like how you did the curves of the demon girl. The way you got the Torso to curve off of the hips (which look very good) is pretty sexy. I think the left girl above the Hips should be moved slightly to the left.... I dunno though. The way her legs crossover to show off ass was also a nice touch... I suppose it looks like a dump is present, whatever. I guess that could be avoided by making the left line of her crotch curve to the other side quicker... I have no actual idea though, it's alot easier to look at finished drawings and tell what little tidbits to change up. I draw like shit, so ya know. Don't take my word for it. Overall your girls are getting better.

Spazkid responds:

yeh wasnt happy with the left one. not much detail around the pussy, suppose I could of gave her more ass. But I really dont wanna fuck with this pic anymore, All just practice really.